Last Updated: 11.FEBRUARY.15
Learn to skate programs for children and more...
WE are located at 888 Cosburn Ave, Toronto, ON, M4C 2W6
Our Mailing Address is PO Box 30001 RPO Woodbine Heights, Toronto, ON, M4C 5J2
Our Office Hours - Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 4:30-7pm, Thu 4:30-9 & Sunday 1:30-9pm (closed Saturdays)
Contact Information - Phone: 416-396-2872 Email: email@example.com
Please note that our club office is operated completely by volunteers and we do our best to have the office open during operating hours. We appreciate your understanding.
The club has been sending regular emails regarding club happenings,
If you have not been receiving these emails please contact the club immediately to ensure that we have your correct contact inforamtion.
Be sure your email is correct and you are receiving these email notifications.
VALENTINE TREAT DAYS ON THU FEB 12 & SUN FEB 15:
Thu Feb 12 and Sun Feb 15 are valentine treat days for the CanSkate1, CanSkate2 and Pre-Intro sessions.
NO SKATING ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16:
Please note there is NO SKATING on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16 due to family day.
Please note however THERE WILL BE REGULAR SKATING for all sessions on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15.
EYSC’s Annual Winter Games competition
EYSC's annual winter games competition will be on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND.
Registration is CLOSED
The schedule will be posted as soon as possible and you will be emailed with details.
EYSC’s 64TH Annual Ice Show - East York For All Seasons
Friday, May 1st at 7:30 pm & Saturday, May 2nd at 1:30 pm & 7:00 pm
A full casting list of the ice show has been emailed to those participating in this year's show.
Please contact the club if you have any questions or concerns.
2014/2015 WINTER SEASON:
Welcome to CanSkate1, CanSkate2 and Pre-Introctuctory sessions. Please read the following links which contain information regarding the first day of skating and other pertinent information:
Important Info Regarding Session Format & Protocol for CS1, CS2 & PI sessions 2014
Equipment & Skate Sharpening Info for CCS1, CS2 & PI
Our Season runs from October to March.
See below for session availability.
2014/2015 WINTER SEASON REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Please note that all of canskate1 and canskate2 sessions are now booked.
WE only have room in our pre-introductory sessions - see Registration numbers below.
See the side menu (to the left) for link to the information on the following-full winter brochure, calendar, qualifiations, schedule, session times & fees and private coaching.
As we are booked on all of our canskate sessions the online registration has been closed. If you are qualified for the pre-introductory session (i.e. PASSED STAGE 4 BADGE) and would like to register you must register in person.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION - takes place @ 888 Cosburn Ave, Toronto, ON, M4C 2W6 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri and Sun from 5-7 pm (EXCLUDING SATURDAY).
CANSKATE1, CANSKATE2 & PRE-INTRODUCTORY SESSION REGISTRATION NUMBERS & AVAILABILITY as of JANUARY 1/15:
Please note that the SUNDAY CANSKATE1 145, SUNDAY CANSKATE1 230, SUNDAY CANSKATE2 3:25, THURSDAY CANSKATE1 5:35 AND THURSDAY CANSKATE2 6:20 are now BOOKED.
Learn to Skate Program session availability:
- Sunday CANSKATE 1 1:45 pm - BOOKED
- Sunday CANSKATE 1 2:30 pm - BOOKED
- Thursday CANSKATE 1 5:35 pm - BOOKED
- Sunday CANSKATE 2 3:25 pm - BOOKED
- Thursday CANSKATE 2 6:20 pm - BOOKED
Advanced Learn to Skate Program session availability (passed stage 4 badge):
- Sunday PRE-INTRODUCTORY 4:10 pm - 31 spots available
- Thursday PRE-INTRODUCTORY 7:05 pm - 24 spots available
INTRODUCTORY, PRE-STARSKATE, STARSKATE1 & STARSKATE REGISTRATION NUMBERS & AVAILABILITY FOR REGISTRATION AND GUEST SKATING as of NOV 20/14:
Introductory, Pre-StarSkate, StarSkate1 & StarSkate2 session availbility:
- Sunday INTRODUCTORY 5:20 pm - 12 spots left
- Tuesday INTRODUCTORY 5:00 pm - 13 spots left
- Friday INTRODUCTORY 5:45 PM - 7 spots left
- Sunday PRE-STARSKATE 6:30 pm - 2 spots left
- Tuesday PRE-STARSKATE 6:00 pm - 3 spots left
- Thursday PRE-STARSKATE 4:10 pm - 5 spots left
- Sunday SS1/SS2 7:40 pm - CLOSED (5 guest skate spots available for guest skating only)
- Sunday SS1/SS2 8:55 pm - spaces available
- Monday SS1/SS2 4:10 pm - 9 spots left
- Monday SS1/SS2 6:00 pm - 7 spots left
- Tuesday SS1/SS2 3:50 pm - spaces available
- Wednesday SS1/SS2 4:10 pm - 10 spots left
- Wednesday SS1/SS2 5:50 pm - 6 spots left
- Thursday SS2 8:15 pm - 6 spots left
- Friday SS1 4:10 pm - 13 spots left
The Club reserves the right to change &/or cancel sessions/limit numbers and alter qualifications based on registration numbers to benefit the Club and maintain the safety of its skaters.