Covid Refund Policy
Club credit as a result of short-term club closure or cancelled session by the Club: In the case where the Club has to be closed for a continuous period up to 14 days or if a session which was included in the price for the season is cancelled by the Club, a credit equal to the full amount of the price paid for that session will be posted on your online account. Only credits will be provided in this situation (i.e. no refunds).
- Refunds for long-term club closure as a result of COVID-19 or another unforeseen event: In the case where the Club has to be closed for a continuous period longer than 14 days, a refund will be provided. The Board of Directors have full discretion on the determination of the amount of the refunds and the application of an administration fee for any long-term closure situation. The Board of Directors reserves the right to once again offer credits to families who choose them.
- Refund/Credit when a skater misses a session(s) due to COVID-19 related scenarios:
Given the nature of credit card fees, the standard $25 administration fee is applied to all refunds in these scenarios. The fee is waived for credits.
Requests for credits/refunds must be made in writing to the Board of Directors and must attach the Refund/Credit Request form (or send an email) which includes the following information:
- Skater name, Level, Private coach (if applicable) and contact information
- Date of session(s) missed and reason
- Date exposed to COVID-19 or in contact with someone who has symptoms/tested positive for COVID-19
- If required to self-isolate, identify start and end dates and reason for self-isolation
- Identify if skater/family member has been tested for COVID-19, including date
- If skater/family member tested positive for COVID-19, including date
The following scenarios will qualify for credit/refund consideration upon receipt of an email to the Club:
- Skater has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Skater is exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and awaiting test results
- Skater has been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, either at skating or elsewhere, and skater is self-isolating/monitoring for symptoms in accordance with current Public Health Guidelines.