First Day Checklist
Welcome to the East York Skating Club! We can't wait to see you on the ice.
Please remember to arrive at least 15 minutes early!
- Head through the main doors on the south-west side of the building and go downstairs to the left of the main doors.
- Find your skaters name tag located on the table on the left side, just down the hallway. There will be a coloured sticker indicating your skater's group.
- Dressing rooms are labelled based on class time as well as which entrance the skater will step onto the ice (south or east entrance).
- *Please stay tuned for parent watching guidelines*
- Child will hand in nametag, on the ice, at the end of each session.
- *Please stay tuned for exit doors*
- Remember to dry skates with a cloth and use soft fabric guards for overnight skate protection! Hard guards are essential when walking to the ice rink, from the dressing room, but will cause blades to rust if kept on overnight.
- *Please stay tuned for building exit*