First Day Checklist
Welcome to the East York Skating Club! We can't wait to see you on the ice.
Please remember to arrive at least 15 minutes early!
Parents/Guardians must remain in the rink for the duration of the Pre-Can session.
- Head through the main doors on the south-west side of the building and go downstairs to the left of the main doors.
- Find your skaters name tag located on the table on the left side, just down the hallway. There will be a coloured sticker indicating your skater's group.
- All dressing rooms are available for skaters to get ready.
- *Please stay tuned for parent watching guidelines*
- Child will hand in nametag, on the ice, at the end of each session.
- Entrance & Exit will be posted for parents/quardians at the entrance table.
- Remember to dry skates with a cloth and use soft fabric guards for overnight skate protection! Hard guards are essential when walking to the ice rink, from the dressing room, but will cause blades to rust if kept on overnight.