Payments, Refunds and Withdrawals
All prices and purchase invoices are in Canadian dollars ($CDN). All club programs and services offered by the East York Skating Club are delivered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and as such are subject to applicable Ontario and Federal taxes.
Skaters withdrawing before the start of skating will be charged a $25 Administration Fee. Club Policy is no refunds after the start of skating.
Refunds/credits will only be given in the following circumstances:
- due to major medical reasons or
- program was inappropriate for skater at CanSkate level ONLY.
- COVID 19 outbreak - See Covid Refund Policy for specific details
The following are the rules regarding refunds/withdrawals:
- $25 Administration Fee for withdrawal prior to the start of skating.
- Withdrawal after the start of skating will only be accepted by written request (for one of the reasons stated above).
The following withdrawal fees will be charged effective, date of written request:
- $25 Admin. Fee + $45 Skate Canada Membership & Insurance Liability Fee + $30/class attended
NO REFUNDS issued after January 21st, 2021 except for medical circumstances accompanied with a medical certificate/note. Refunds will NOT be given to those registrants who leave due to their own decision or failure to attend (i.e. vacations, school trips etc.). All Skate Canada fees are final and are NOT subject to refund or credit.